Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stacey's Blueberry Cream Pie

This pie is AMAZING! Todd and I can each polish off our own in about 24 hours.  So if you go to make it, do a few.  This recipe is for 2 large or 3 smaller pies.  If I have left over crust I'll do them in my mini glass pyrex bowls for a single serving size.  The kids love it like that.  Their own little pie.

Crust:
4 pkgs graham crackers, some chunky, some finely crushed. 
2 cups pretzels crushed
1 cube butter
1/3 cup sugar
press in a pie pan sprayed with pam and bake 350 for 8-9 min.  Let cool.

Filling:
2 pkgs cream cheese or light.  Don's use fat free, won't set and why bother!!!
Blend with mixer on high.
lg tub or 4 cups cool whip topping
2 cups powdered sugar
Blend these with mixer on low speed
2 cups smooshed blueberries or any berry of choice
2 cups whole berries folded in.

Add to cooled crusts and chill for several hours. 
Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Presley said...

OOOoohhhh! I was sad I didn't win this at the auction, but I'm totally excited to try and make it myself! Thanks Stacey! :D -Lisa

Heather said...

I have a freezer full of blueberries! I think this pie is in my future.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is DELICIOUS. I made one blueberry and one blackberry.
I wanted to put twice as much butter in the crust, because it seemed too crumbly, but it totally worked, just trickier to smoosh into the pie pan than I am used to. Thanks for the recipe!