Sunday, January 22, 2012

Becca's Hot Chicken Bean Dip

I had a few requests so I thought I'd post this. It's super yummy with tortilla chips!

2 pkg. 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened (I use the 1/3 less fat)
1 carton 16oz. sour cream (I use the light sour cream)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 can black beans rinsed and drained
3 roma tomatoes chopped fine (we also have used diced tomatoes, drained)
1 cup chopped green onions
1 T. fresh Basil (I use dried too....whatever I have on hand)
5 shakes Tabasco Sauce (I like it less spicy so I use the green Tabasco)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 Cup (plus) cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and put in 9x13 baking dish. Bake in 350 degree oven for30-40 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with chips or crackers

1 comment:

Jen said...

So yummy. I personally tasted it!